Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Marcelyn update!


Wow! Two months have passed 😳 and Marcelyn will be 9 months old. 
Crawling is her favorite mode of transportation. Walking isn't too far away. This past week she has figured out how to pull herself up and more importantly when she starts to fall she sits down. 

And a whole other month has gone by since writing that paragraph. Marcelyn is still mostly  crawling. She will stand upright momentarily, but she doesn't trust herself to do much past that. 
Last night she stood and clapped it was the cutest thing 😊
Well I better call it good and add some pictures and post this before I get interrupted. 
Selfie Practice 


The ways I find her napping make me giggle. I laid her down with her head to the right (instead of down) and she was covered by the blanket she's laying ontop of. ☺️

No comments: