Thursday, November 19, 2009

Update #2

Yay! Time to sit down and write!
It has been such a crazy week. Classes have been good. This past weekend was our dream center outreach. It went well.
The Dream Center is a ministry out of Victory Christian Center. We had (as a class) spent the last week planning for our outreach. Every Friday the Dream Center has a service. Our class went out and did the service. We did a drama we had practiced, some one preached, and at the end we had some give a ways. After the service everyone was served a warm meal. After the service I got to work in the clothing room. While a mother went in I held her baby for her. He was really cute. I hope to get pictures up soon. There was team that was in charge of taking pictures so I don't have any in my possession yet. Anyway that was last week Friday. Saturday we went to a friends house to a party. The latest Call of Duty came out and Chris went to play. I went because the friend's house we went to, they recently had a baby. I went to see the baby :-). He was a cutie! Sunday was a lay low day, and then our school/work week started again.

Classes are still good. Spanish is stretching for me. We are taking Spanish all school year, and WOW I think they are cramming all of High School Spanish into one school year. I feel like I am learning so much it's insane. I like it, but I have to keep on top of it or I get really lost.

Well I probably should go for now. I just wanted to write a quick update. I had some time to sit down and wiggle my fingers a little to get something up here. I hope you are enjoying these posts.
Blessings!

No comments: