Thursday, March 31, 2016

Random post

Hello
I've been posting a lot of "long posts" on Instagram lately so I thought I'd just do a whole post today instead of another long post. 


I actually had my phone in the right place today! Marcelyn sang along with her favorite show this morning. It was so cute!! Just when I think she may have gotten bored with this show she does something new to show she still loves it. 
I didn't actually didn't capture her singing, but I wanted to document the moment so I snapped a picture. She sat in the recliner for most of the show and babbled along with the "Peg+Cat" theme song. You may be thinking big deal Molly, but she's grown up with this show and had loved it since she was 3 months old. At that age she's just watch and coo with delight, but soon she would dance along and now she sings 🙂 I'm looking forward to seeing what she does next. 

No comments: