Thursday, December 15, 2011

December update

So I got up early today and I've got a few minutes to update my blog.
I'm learning so much about dog personalities lately and I think my dog has two since she's a mix. Some days she acts like a blue healer, very chill and sweet but pretective. Then other days she acts like a beagle, her nose gets her into all kinds of trouble from chasing cats (as she did last night) to getting into the trash cans, and who knows what else. Her mood/behavior also depends on the weather. I have learned she hates the sound of rain on anything metal....weird I know. I say all this just to say that I love my four legged friend personality quirks and all. Who would want a dog without personality?


Home is going well, we have our Christmas tree up. No lights outside yet...its been too cold or Chris has been hunting on the weekends. Two weekends ago (from this coming one) he shot his 1st Kansas deer.

Then the weekends before that was pheasant season.....so needless to say the inside of our house is very festive, but the outside....not so much.  With all that cold our heater has been special. Working here and there waking up some mornings to a 59 degree house not the most plesant. Heater guy came today and hopefully fixed it. It's always encouraging when they say "well I think that should fix it..." haha .....
Well my few minutes are gone now. It's now time to grocery shop...on to Wal-Mart and Dillons.



No comments: